Friday, January 21, 2011

Letting Go

Why does it have to be so hard to be friends with someone, after you've had a sexual relationship with them?  It's clear that relationship isn't working, but yet I can't seem to let it go and just be friends.  Everything that I loved about that person is GONE, our sex that was once amazing is now just sex, and when I see this person it's not as exciting as it used to be.  In fact, I've even met other men that appeal to me. I need a solution to this problem- how can I put this person into a friendship category?

3 comments:

  1. I think you have through a phase of at least 2 weeks without talking at him at all. Then you can slowly start to build a friendship.

    @ModelRicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't work..it'll only intensify the person after 2 wks or make them tuck in ttheir feelings until you get one big outburst later. Best way is to play the mirror. Sshowing more interest makes someone uneasy...if you sweated him, he could get freaked out and back out on his own. Start telling him you want to move in, eat from his plate at dinner without asking, get jealous of any girls he talks to...he'll back off on his own. Then MAYBE you can rebuild

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could show him this blog post

    ReplyDelete